Nira is looking for Senior/Lead Fullstack engineers with specific experience in React/Typescript/GraphQL to join our fast growing, 100% remote team. Ideally these roles are located somewhere in the Americas (GMT-3 through GMT-7) but we’ll consider qualified candidates from all locations/timezones.
As a key member of our engineering team, you’ll lead the development of many high impact initiatives. We’re looking for strong engineers who work well on a small team and are excited about the opportunity to have a direct impact on improving customer experience. You will be responsible for the overall development and integration of our user interface and API components of our customer-facing applications. As a senior/lead engineer, you are someone who can self-manage projects through from beginning to end, and bring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you are technically-skilled, creative, and collaborative, then this is the perfect position for you.
What You’ll Do
- Use your strong frontend and full stack development experience to deliver work on new features/functions and iterating/improving existing features/functions reflecting user feedback and customer priorities.
- Collaborate with engineering and product managers to design and deliver high quality functions and features in the Nira app to match customer requirements and expectations
- Ensure that implemented frontend and full stack functionality meets performance requirements in terms of code quality, standards adherence, user loads (throughput/latency), user productivity, lifecycle sustainability
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects
What We’re Looking For
- You’ve got 5 years of full stack hands on engineering experience with: React, Typescript, GraphQL
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (occasional out of hours to sync across timezones, frontend help backend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Benefits and Perks
- Work From Anywhere – 100% remote/distributed team
- Flexible Work Schedule
- BYO Kit or Company Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical and Dental (US only)