We believe that Small Businesses are stronger together.
Alignable is North America’s largest small business network with over 5 million businesses in 30,000+ communities. Small businesses give our communities character– generating local jobs and supporting local causes. Their owners are creators, risk-takers, and, always, problem-solvers. In today’s changing times, they’re under-resourced, yet undeterred. We want to empower and give back to these small business owners.
Our mission is to support their ongoing success by providing recommended resources, highly-rated tools, and an engaged, supportive peer network – it’s a difference our members experience every day. Whether it’s hearing from a fellow business owner who’s overcome a similar problem, reading a credible opinion on a vendor, or sourcing great ideas to grow sales, Alignable members can count on each other for empathetic, pragmatic advice.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
Connecting our Members with their peers is only possible if our platform is meticulously crafted with the small business owner in mind. Alignable is looking for a Lead Product Manager to own a portfolio of features with cross-functional squads to drive the creation, optimization, and adoption.
What you’ll need
- A track record of leading SMB or consumer platform products from ideation to success
- Innate empathy and compassion for the struggles of owning a small business
- Natural leadership to mentor and engage a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to represent product offerings to stakeholders and customers.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership, and time management skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and eagerness to try new things and be innovative.
- A collaborative work style and a roll-up your sleeves attitude; a deep sense of personal ownership, and willingness to “do the work” as opposed to just overseeing or managing the work.
- The ability to successfully manage competing priorities and responsibilities, and help your team do the same. You excel under pressure.
- A Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience.
Why join the team
Advocacy and Encouragement; They make our online communities great, but they also make Alignable a great place to work IRL. Our culture is dynamic, supportive, and offers tremendous opportunities to grow your career together with the business. We offer autonomy, ownership, mentoring, and flexibility. Every one of our employees can directly point to how they’ve made a major impact on the business.
A remote-first organization headquartered in Boston, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital, and KIC ventures.