TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
As Lead Product Manager for Data at TaskRabbit, you will take the reins in leading our efforts to transform how TaskRabbit leverages data to develop insights and drive business results. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Data Team and key leaders within EDDP (Engineering, Data, Design, & Product) as well as stakeholders across the company to improve our data infrastructure, data tracking & reporting, A/B testing, marketing analytics, and machine learning initiatives. Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit and the sharing economy and has experience shipping impactful products in the data & analytics space.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Be the primary product partner for the data engineering, data science, and machine learning engineering teams
- Establish and communicate a product vision and roadmap for data projects / products as well as data quality that drives our business strategy forward and inspires stakeholders across the company
- Collaborate with the platform, data science and engineering teams to build more effective and efficient data architecture and infrastructure systems at TaskRabbit.
- Drive the project roadmap and realization of outcomes for the Customer Data Platforms (CDP) development and future opportunities in CRM and Lifecycle management.
- Lead the organization in up leveling our experimentation tools, reporting solutions and best practices
- Identify and develop strategies for leveraging data within our product to create better experiences for Taskers and Clients and drive business results
- Work with the machine learning team to help develop various advanced algorithms/solutions, and MLOps that will address and deliver on aligning supply and demanding within the TaskRabbit marketplace
- Formulate and articulate detailed requirements for product concepts through careful collaboration with business and technical partners
- You have a track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to ship great products.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience building and shipping complex and high impact infrastructure products
- Excellent structured thinking and clear communication style, both verbal and written
- Comfortable managing multiple projects across a diverse set of partners
- Humble, empathetic servant leadership approach to product management
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts, analytical techniques, and the scientific method required
- Background in experimentation or analytics preferred
- Strong working knowledge of data platform, pipelines and infrastructure preferred
- Familiarity with Marketing CRM tools
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You love open, honest, healthy communication. No time for politics.
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.