With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
The Security Engineer will maintain and evolve our development and production environments. You’ll utilize your DevSecOps mindset in addition to your broad network/system engineering and security knowledge.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the design and maintenance of our Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Work with Engineers to secure applications directly in our continuous integration pipeline.
- Conduct regular vulnerability audits of our platform, and work with Engineers to mitigate problems.
- Design and implement a new Identity Management flow and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining firewall rules and policies.
- Prepare and present periodic security awareness training sessions.
- Maintain and uphold our security policies.
- Completion of vendor security assessments.
- Ensure that network equipment is hardened and patched promptly.
- Participate in patching and hardening of operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with other systems engineers, database administrators, software developers, and commercial business colleagues.
- Responsible for the success of your projects from conception to implementation. Effectively manage timelines, and identify all project requirements and road blocks.
- Respond to alerts, resolve or escalate issues as necessary, on-call rotation is required.
- Create and maintain systems documentation and run-books.
- Customize Graylog filters/streams for useful log monitoring of all network equipment.
- 4+ years of experience as a Security or Network Engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Must have existing experience with CentOS, RedHat or Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Scripting experience with Bash and Python
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, VLANs, and load balancing principles
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Configuration Management tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with IAM and AWS in general
- Background in networking, including OSPF and BGP routing
- Experience with Active Directory administration