Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
Brightline is embarking on an exciting period of rapid growth across our care and corporate teams. We are currently in the process of building out our Recruiting function and are looking for our first Lead Tech Recruiter to come in and drive our technical and product recruitment talent strategy. We really need someone in this role who has the ability to lead the full-cycle recruiting process – source, screen, schedule and close exceptional talent – while always ensuring a phenomenal candidate and team experience. Your top priority will be partnering with our CTO and CPO to build out our engineering and product teams with top talent, while acting as an advisor to the business as we continue to map out our accelerated growth plan.
- Partner with key executives: Develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers to co-create hiring plans, align on candidate profiles and run efficient recruitment processes.
- Build sourcing strategies to enable Brightline’s vision to provide economic opportunity to every member of the global workforce by engaging diverse talent from communities that are underrepresented and underserved.
- Research, build and be a Talent advisor on competitive and market driven insights to help engineering leaders better understand their unique talent markets.
- Screen for the best: Identify the best and brightest candidates with a true passion for the Brightline mission.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver, facilitator and coach in final negotiations.
- Own conducting pre-brief and debrief meetings with client groups and play a key role in decision making by demonstrating abilities to make appropriate tradeoffs.
- Partner with external search firms and agencies as appropriate.
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation.
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, specifically focused on sourcing and hiring software engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple roles simultaneously while delivering a consistently stellar candidate experience.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- An undergraduate degree is required.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.