Role and Responsibilities
- Develop mission critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Lead from the front, guiding teams of developers (and non-developers) to the completion of successful projects
- Mentor junior developers to ensure that our talent pools grows with us as a company
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 7+ years of professional Front-End programming experience
- Hands-on React development experience is a plus!
- Team lead experience
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Experience developing to inclusive design best practices, up to and beyond meeting WCAG standards
- Familiarity with Git Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with template engines (handlebars & nunjuks) is a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.