Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Collaborate with the Manager, Learning & Development to create robust L&D content that exemplifies Remote’s brand, values and addresses specific business priorities and outcomes.
- Work with members of the Remote Team to curate learning content & solutions.
- Create and scale asynchronous and synchronous L&D content that contribute to company culture, employee’s individual development and organisational learning.
- Contribute to the review and development of L&D-related policies, processes and procedures to best meet business needs and ensure full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Be an advocate for learning, and a learning culture, to support organisational growth, change and retention.
- Provide L&D input on all People-related topics such as recruitment, employee relations, career progression, talent management, and health & wellbeing to influence performance at an individual, team and organisational level.
- Liaise with third party partners as necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Work with L&D metrics and use data insights to identify learning needs, iterate learning offerings and assess effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Responsible for documentation relating to Learning & Development at Remote.
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience and expertise in relevant areas such as L&D, content creation, instructional design and training, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the content creation, design and implementation of impactful digital training solutions.
- Familiarity of authoring tools and LMS and practices – we use WorkRamp & Articulate Rise 360
- Continuous research and learning of L&D trends such as adult learning theories, learning technology, instructional design, frameworks and assessments, and human-centered design.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders of all levels and functions to drive company mission, values and outcomes through L&D initiatives.
- Exceptional storytelling, verbal, written and interpersonal skills to deliver training and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Passion for L&D content, training, and helping team members develop to their fullest potential.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Learning & Development
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
In New York and Colorado, in particular, the base compensation range for this role (including all mandatory allowances/bonuses) is $76,400 to $88,000. Actual compensation is decided once the interview process is concluded and an assessment of experience; competencies and skills; internal equity and calibration to market data is complete. Successful Candidates outside these location(s) will have our geo-range philosophy applied. Please see further information on our pay philosophy here: Total Rewards at Remote. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Director of People Enablement
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org