GitHub helps businesses build better software, together. We are passionate about helping developers collaborate at companies and organizations all over the world, and are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help fulfill that mission. The role is responsible for all developing and owning the strategy to onboard, activate and engage our customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing operations, product marketing or demand generation background with proven expertise in working cross-functionally and being customer obsessed.
- Understand and become a pro in GitHub’s customer journey
- Develop on-boarding, activation and engagement campaigns that will help our customers succeed in solving their most pressing problems
- Support expansion and renewals programs across all product and plan types by partnering with Product Marketing, Customer
- Success and Regional Marketing
- Build out pathways to support awareness and cross-sell of premium add-on features, products or professional services offerings by partnering with Demand Generation
- Partner with Microsoft’s Relationship Marketing Team to drive GitHub adoption and activation
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Optimize and refine our nurture scoring model with our Marketing Analytics Team
- Partner with Regional Marketing on localization efforts
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets
- Adept at mapping product usage behavior and feature conversion to account health metrics
- Track record of effective stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Must be comfortable contributing strategically, as well as lead day-to-day tactical execution
- Ability to collaborate with wide audiences at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of empathy
- Experience marketing to developers, engineering management, and system administrators a plus
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We’ve designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.