Location: Remote role, based in the EU.
Lambda’s GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda’s on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you’d like to build the world’s best deep learning cloud, join us.
About the Role
Lambda is growing! Come work at a profitable startup where we’re building powerful research computers and software for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts around the world.
We’re looking for a Linux technical support engineer who wants to help provide our customers with world class UNIX / Linux support for their GPU servers, workstations, laptops, and cloud instances.
What You’ll Do
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming technical support questions (phone, email, chat, and forum)
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues for customers
- Document solutions to common problems
- Have professional Linux administration experience.
- Have Shell and/or Python scripting proficiency.
- Have Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have experience with Kubernetes
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with ML / AI / Deep Learning.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Lambda Labs, Inc. is a federal contractor that is subject to the COVID-19 vaccination requirements of Executive Order 14042. Because this position is covered by Executive Order 14042, all newly hired employees in this role must be fully vaccinated, unless subject to an approved disability or religious accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.