Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Lambda is growing! Come work at a profitable startup where we’re building powerful research computers and software for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts around the world.
We’re looking for a Linux technical support engineer who wants to help provide our customers with world class UNIX / Linux support for their GPU servers, workstations, laptops, and cloud instances. We’re looking for someone who is inherently hands-on, yet has the know-how and would be ready to take the next step forward in their career at a startup, drive change and build for growth in order to help scale the company. This role is a great way to gain experience and understanding in how to run an enterprise level hardware / software cluster, which is a great stepping stone into future opportunities. We’re looking for those who want a front row seat to the ML space. You won’t be supporting run of the mill tech, you’ll be exposed to ML frameworks and working with on the edge companies.
What You’ll Do
- Be first point of contact for all incoming technical support questions (phone, email, chat, and forum)
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues for customers
- Document solutions to common problems
- Have professional Linux administration experience
- Have computer hardware experience
- Have Shell and Python scripting proficiency
- Have networking experience
- Have Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with ML / AI / Deep Learning.
- We offer generous cash compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.