HubSpot is looking for a Manager, Corporate FP&A for our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. Our Corporate FP&A team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across the Finance organization and HubSpot.
This position will be directly responsible for all aspects of corporate/consolidated financial planning and analysis as well as deeply involved to make meaningful contributions to the evolution of our planning process to support an increasingly complex & scaling growth business. Reporting to the Director of Corporate FP&A, you will work very closely with cross-functional teams including the CFO, senior leadership, Investor Relations, Accounting & various other stakeholders.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Coordinate & manage the company’s monthly, quarterly, and annual planning cycles, including enhancing corporate models to drive high financial predictability and accuracy
- Gather, consolidate and analyze operating & financial performance, forecast & financial review with the leadership team, including preparing internal and external reporting deliverables, conducting insightful analyses and presentations to help guide strategic discussion and recommendations
- Assist management, Board, Investor Relations & leadership team with executive presentations and ad hoc strategic & operational requests
- Provide meaningful contributions to evolve and drive efficiency in financial processes and systems to continue supporting our growing finance and company-wide planning
- Serve as a key liaison and partner to cross-functional teams, including Finance, Accounting, IT, and other teams to drive scalable analyses and insights
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Strong understanding and experience with financial statement analysis, corporate finance, and US GAAP
- Experience in Corporate FP&A in a large company is preferred
- Previous people management experience
- Strong business, strategic, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex concepts and identify key takeaways from data
- A self-starter and have the intellectual curiosity to identify and solve problems
- Operate well in a fast-paced operating environment
Cash compensation range: $126,000-$189,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.