As a Manager on our Customer Onboarding team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Customer Onboarding Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
You will work closely with Customer Onboarding leadership to help build a team of world-class Customer Onboarding Specialists, execute and improve customer on-boarding playbooks, and manage the balance of customer assignments and team throughput.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer adoption of the HubSpot product. Read more about our Customer Onboarding services here.
In this role you will focus on a few key areas:
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people
- Conduct effective 1:1 coaching sessions to help with skill and career development
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify skill gaps and develop training programs
- Alignment of your team with the company vision today and beyond
- Drive long-term customer adoption through successful onboarding.
- Develop your team to deliver the best possible customer onboarding experience.
- Build and tweak playbooks to improve effectiveness of onboarding programs.
- Use tools/automation to help team members achieve optimal productivity.
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience as a people leader/manager (At least 3+ years of experience preferred)
- Experience with software implementation/onboarding or consultative roles (or equivalent experience)
- Experience recruiting, managing, and developing a team of 7+ members (In a customer-facing team is preferred)
- Experience handling customer escalations
- A deep understanding of how businesses operate
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Identified and implemented new programs cross-functionally that drive customer success
- Used data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- An ability to be effective, adaptable, flexible, and analytical
- Strong communication skills
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.