Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
The Enterprise Talent Solutions team at Upwork is helping craft the future of work, and we are looking for a dedicated recruiting partner to help grow the talent pools of some of our most dynamic clients. As the Manager of our Enterprise Recruitment & Onboarding team here at Upwork, you will be partnering with Talent Solutions and Sales leaders and peers to grow and evolve the dynamic talent base for our largest clients. You and your team will build, curate, and manage a talent pool of potential candidates for incredible opportunities. You will help provide cross-functional direction to your teammates, in order to gather hard-to-find talent and pursue complicated requests; and you will collaborate to discuss bottlenecks, brainstorm solutions, and provide updates on current open requisitions.
- You will lead day-to-day operational functions of the Upwork Enterprise Recruitment & Onboarding team, which is a team of 30+ recruiters that are responsible for helping our clients meet their talent needs by recruiting talent off the Upwork Platform
- Expand processes to evolve the talent onboarding experience for those joining the Upwork Platform
- Understand recruiting best practices and establish and track key team metrics to ensure that our clients have access to the world’s best talent
- Identify new resources and talent pools to allow the team to find difficult skill sets
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to understand and meet the needs of our clients
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Previous experience leading a team of recruiters, ideally in a high volume or agency setting
- A high level of business insight and enthusiastic professional communication style
- Experience building reports and workflows in an Applicant Tracking System
- Expert level knowledge of sourcing tools and resources such at LinkedIn, job boards, and networking sites
- International recruiting experience or an understanding of international employment laws
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.