The foundation of our relationship with our customers is trust; we must be responsible stewards of the data they entrust us to protect. We take that responsibility to heart, and then some. In this role, you’ll get to contribute heavily to that charter.
We’re looking for an experienced Security Operations Engineering Manager that will embrace our culture and lead our engineering teams throughout a myriad of initiatives.
You’ll work extensively with our security teams, designing and integrating improvements to our capabilities, ensuring our processes and tools continually elevate our ability to defend our business. You’ll implement solutions that will augment anomaly detection and response throughout the enterprise, becoming a Subject Matter Expert in both our information architecture as well as the tools, policies, and processes we utilize to protect it.
And you’ll have fun along the way.
In This Role You’ll Get To:
- Materially contribute to the security and privacy of our customers and employees
- Bring your good ideas to bear; we love thinking outside of the box and execute quickly
- Flex your automation muscle, we prioritize using code and codeless tooling for anything repeatable
- Leverage a sophisticated and well integrated stack
- Continue to grow our DevSecOps capabilities, we make the whole greater than the sum of its parts
- Drive our investments in tooling and continually optimize how we operate them
- Work with a Security Operations Center (SOC) that thrives on progression and collaboration
- Work with a team of practitioners that value a fresh approach, innovation, and continually raising the bar
We’re Looking for People Who:
- Have experience leading security operations teams comprised of engineers, architects, and DevSecOps functions
- Possess a deep and timely understanding of the threat landscape and can rapidly assess business impact
- Are a Subject Matter Expert in defensive tooling and vulnerability management strategy
- Are rock stars with cross collaboration
- Have a teaching mindset and genuinely enjoy fostering and elevating others
- Are hungry to expand their knowledge and contribute to a growing team
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.