Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring Manager of Support Excellence! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers. Depending on role and business needs, you will either work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully remote.
As a member of our Support Leadership Team, you will own the continuous improvement of tooling, automation, and processes that directly improve the experience for our customers. You will develop and lead our advanced technical team of support analysts and support engineers.
This role requires a self-starter with impeccable relationship management skills. You will work closely with product, legal, compliance, finance, and our partners to manage and develop Bittrex Support Operations. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced, data driven Support Manager who exhibits strong execution and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead our customer facing efforts to deliver the best support experience possible.
- Act as a customer advocate, pushing for a “best-in-class” customer experience at all times.
- Manage our tier-2 support team as well as our support solutions team responsible for our technical tools and processes.
- Manage creation, design, and maintenance of customer and agent facing content and workflows.
- Drive focus and change that will increase customer satisfaction
- Maintain and continually improve support Service Level Agreements (SLAs) through process improvements.
- Define metrics, develop queries, and monitor customer feedback to drive continuous improvement.
- Five (5) years of management experience in customer focused teams, preferably in financial services industry or blockchain technology.
- Two (2) years of experience managing customer support software solutions such as a ticket platform, chatbot, or other solutions.
- Ability to query and analyze data from multiple sources such as SQL databases and Zendesk Explore
- Expertise in building, developing, and leading world class teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internal and external.
- Ability to see big picture and an ability to dive into the details.
- Ability to collaborate and educate employees throughout all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience with enterprise data analysis solutions and working with large user and transactional data sets.
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with Python and Javascipt.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing Zendesk based solutions
Benefits at Bittrex
- Fully remote or hybrid work options
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) participation with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure.
With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust.
We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.