As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales organization.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Manager of Sales Enablement and Training joining our Sales team.
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
- You’re passionate about helping sales teams be more effective and engaging in their interactions with customers
- You’re creative and collaborative, with an aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- You’re eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through developing the Sales team
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the details, while never losing sight of results.
- You’re a self-starter, hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
About the Role
The Manager of Sales Enablement and Training is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing startup, can bring fun and engaging ideas into training (think VR), and enjoys an environment that continuously challenges them.
- Execute against the enablement strategy to design and deliver highly effective programs that improve sales effectiveness, productivity, engagement, and overall sales results
- Oversee the Sales Enablement Team and day-to-day execution of programs, including design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing optimization. (e.g., onboarding, product launches, sales plays etc.)
- Assess and analyze Sales learning needs based on current and future strategic plans
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to ensure training resonates with Sales and is highly effective and engaging.
- Identify and address knowledge and skill gaps within the sales organization, and design measures to improve and influence results.
- Manage the training, best practices, and adoption of sales tools (CRM, CSM, LXP/LMS, etc.)
- Create and curate engaging compelling content to support the sales cycle
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs by identifying and tracking key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive rep effectiveness
- Develop global sales enablement and training with consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communications.
- 8+ years of Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training experience
- 2+ years managing a team, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Deep empathy for sales professionals
- Familiarity with sales tools such as CRM, CSM, LXP/LMS, etc.
- Deep knowledge of learning and development principles, trends, technologies, competency frameworks and assessments/certifications, Sales-centered design, as well as non-traditional training methods
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills to deliver training and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excel at managing competing priorities and adapt to changes in projects and timelines
- Detailed-oriented yet strategic, seeing the bigger picture and pivoting when necessary
- Excellent planning, communication, change management, and cultural awareness skills
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global startup
- Experience working in global HR industry
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 Sales Team members (30 min each)
- Interview with a Sales Leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls