Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc’s founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As a Sales Training Manager, you’ll create the infrastructure needed to support our growing teams, who are improving access to healthcare across the country. You’ll lead a team of Sales Trainers to build programs that onboard our sales representatives, help them win more effectively, and continue coaching them throughout their careers. You will coach and develop our trainers, ensuring that they create training that sales reps love attending because it elevates their skills and gets results.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are:
- Obsessed with understanding what has an impact on a sales team, and how to drive effective behavioral change
- A leader who understands and is passionate about how to develop, coach and build a strong team culture
- Highly organized with an attention to detail. We’ve got a lot going on, and you can wisely prioritize and determine what needs to be done today versus what can wait
- A sales nerd who is forwarding thinking and always looking for ways to continually improve everything we do
- A strong communicator and are able to work collaboratively with our sales managers, reps and cross functional teams
Your day to day is:
Teams We Support
- Integrating with the sales team including reps, managers and senior leadership to help understand opportunity areas to ensure our training stays impactful and relevant
- Looking for opportunities to proactively support the sales culture and use training to share lessons learned to build connections across teams
- Working cross functionally with teams that support onboarding and continuing education; this includes People Operations, IT, Salesforce Admins, Product Marketing, etc.
- Assessing, developing and coaching our trainers
- Building overarching team strategy to helping us understand where and how we can expand our programs to support sales more broadly
- Building project planning, deadlines and targets to help us effectively meet our goals
- Establishing baselines for our training, and setting proper metrics to truly understand the impact of our work
- Working in partnership with the trainers on program development that drives lasting behavior change in our sales reps
- Constantly seeking out industry trends to elevate our abilities; considering existing sales methodologies that will continue to improve our programs
- Optimizing our sales process, either through scrappy means or acquisition of sales tools
- Stepping in and delivery training or creating content to support the trainers where needed
- Overtime, developing and leading our training program for Team Leads and Sales Managers
You’d be successful in this role if you have:
- 5 years of experience managing a Sales Training Team and working directly with SMB and Enterprise Sales Organizations
- Outstanding presentation, selling, and written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Google Apps, CRM (Salesforce preferred) and varied sales tools
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.