Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Manager of Strategic Finance, Growth on our FP&A team
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged Manager to join our FP&A team. As one of the first members of the FP&A team, you will have the opportunity to build and establish processes for all areas of ownership. In this role, you will play a key role in equity & debt raises, own investor reporting including board meetings, and evaluate and provide support for growth opportunities for the company. You should have the ability to lead cross-functional projects, communicate effectively and efficiently, and be excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience – investment banking, private equity, consulting, high-growth start-up, or public tech company.
- Expert modelling skills, including prior buildout of full company operating model & long-term plan.
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- Perform analyses to support Remote’s expansion into new products and markets globally.
- Evaluate M&A and partnership opportunities.
- Play a key role in creating materials for any equity and debt raises.
- Manage reporting and other ad hoc requests for investors and debt facilities, including board meetings.
- Ownership of both the annual and long-term corporate model and various scenarios, with inputs from other FP&A team members.
- Perform ad hoc strategic projects and analyses as needed.
- You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public .
- You’ll report to: Director of FP&A
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!