Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Manager, Transfer Pricing joining our Finance team.
- Prior experience or demonstrated proficiency with leading a transfer pricing team, holding at least 8 years of experience, consultancy background considered a plus.
- You have proven advisory and compliance experience across direct tax, indirect tax, international tax and transfer pricing.
- You have strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Writes and speaks fluent English, other languages, such as French, German and Spanish are considered a plus.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Oversight on the Remote’s transfer pricing matters and partnering with multiple stakeholders to provide support on transfer pricing related issues
- Handling transfer pricing analysis and reporting
- Managing and preparing transfer pricing documentation to support intra-group transactions in compliance with local regulations
- Conducting regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments
- Providing advice on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives
- Supporting transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Senior Director of Accounting, Tax and Finance
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with the Senior Director of tax, Accounting and Finance (future manager)
- Interview with Senior Manager, Tax
- Interview with the VP of Finance
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!