Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Enterprise Marketing team at Doximity is seeking a Marketing Analyst to support our marketing and sales team as they work with our largest client base.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own and manage all marketing/sales systems and applications including Salesforce, Hubspot, ZoomInfo
- Integrate all systems to optimize contact management, workflow and activity tracking
- Build and maintain a content management system for marketing and sales
- Collaborate with the team to identify custom analyses for automation and work with data and insights to automate within proprietary platform
- Support all data analyses and decks for large client presentations focused upon results, areas of opportunities for growth, and yearly campaign metrics
- Review sales data to identify white space in accounts and potential upsell opportunities
- Research and analyze areas of opportunity in other business areas
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an analytics role
- Success working independently
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data to derive interesting insights and takeaways
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot
- Process-oriented with a passion for automation and improvements
- MacGyver attitude: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to GSD (get stuff done)
- BS/BA in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- Flexibility to work remotely
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.