- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
TaskRabbit is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team. This individual will leverage their analytical skills to guide both the marketing function in making data-driven decisions, working closely with marketing leadership and other cross functional partners
As a member of the Growth Technology team, you’ll be responsible for driving insights across the TaskRabbit platform, from top of funnel lead generation through the conversion pipeline and to retargeting and churn prevention. This team is responsible for delivering the executional support for our GTM product marketing efforts, providing data expertise to improve and optimize marketing performance across our different marketing platforms and channel mix, and to provide insights that increase conversion velocity based on data and analytics.
This role interacts extensively across the marketing organization, creative, engineering, finance, data/analytics, and product teams. Your research, analysis and data input will help shape key marketing decisions that drive acquisition and retention efforts while shaping the roadmap of new product features, funnel optimization, and long-term marketing toolkit requirements.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Identify marketing analytical needs, build/execute analytics, and report findings to functional partners across marketing (PR, CRM, Product Marketing, Performance/Acquisition, etc.)
- Within marketing requirements, work with product and engineering to improve data collection through data infrastructure design, data pipelining, and warehousing solutions
- Conduct exploratory analyses to discover patterns, insights, opportunities to inform future marketing strategy
- Summarize and evangelize your findings and assessments to relevant stakeholder teams
- Source and mine through data and analytics at different stages of the conversion funnel to gain a better understanding of our customer base and their behaviors to develop a clear understanding of marketing opportunities across channels and toolkits/platforms
- Collaborate with Market Managers to analyze top categories for marketing to drive efforts towards within each metro region while closing the loop on performance of those efforts
- Forecast marketing scenarios based on potential KPIs (revenue, spend, jobs booked, etc.) and report out qualitative and quantitative information to various stakeholders
- Support in the evaluation of the overall effectiveness of marketing programs
- Build post mortems and reports across different marketing program levers
- Collaborate with marketing managers and data science members on project planning/prioritization, segmentation strategies, pre- and post-campaign performance analysis, and reporting efforts.
- Work with local and global counterparts to develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into customer and channel performance based on existing and new KPIs, channel projections, historical performance, as well as requested reporting by marketing managers and stakeholders.
- Conduct and present reporting, forecasting, and ROI analysis on marketing opportunities that drive business and marketing decisions.
- A BS/MS in engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, or equivalent analytical experience
- 2+ years of experience in B2C marketing analytics, business analytics or consulting role
- 1-3 years using analytics to drive key business decisions across marketing, product marketing, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Experience implementing and utilizing user tracking, click stream event platforms, and attribution platforms (Amplitude, Google Analytics, Omniture, Appsflyer, Branch, Kochava, etc.)
- Experience data wrangling and reporting with large and complex data sets using cloud dwh platforms (Redshift, Athena, and Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience gathering, distilling, and providing requirements to technical engineering and data teams.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in quantitative role
- Experience working directly with product managers or embedded within a product team
- Proficient in statistical techniques and concepts (regression, power analysis, clustering, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL and R or Python (or equivalent)
- Experience with BI tools (Metabase, Looker, Tableau, etc) a plus
- Experience with data warehousing, data pipelining solutions a plus
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.