Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Analytics Manager to help the Performance Marketing team make data driven decisions when it comes to spotting trends, shaping plans, measuring effectiveness and tracking performance metrics.
- Comfortable working with engineering teams to develop advertising solutions.
- Knowledge of core digital marketing channels: Paid Search, Organic Search/SEO, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates and understand how to leverage their potential through the implementation of advanced technical solutions.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our performance marketing activity turns into customers, and converts customers.
- Ensure activity across marketing campaign funnels and customer behaviour flows are tagged and tracked accurately for reporting and analysis, across multiple channels, including, but not limited to; paid search, social, display and email marketing.
- Proactively analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for changes to investment & marketing strategies across the channels.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with CEO
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!