Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Auth0.org is the business unit of Auth0 that executes our social impact mission including:
- making charitable grants to mission-aligned charities,
- creating opportunities for employees to volunteer during the work day for charities and charitable causes in our local communities, and
- marketing and selling our product to qualifying nonprofits, charities and social enterprises globally.
Auth0.org is looking for a creative and collaborative marketer and project manager to join our Social Impact Team as our Marketing & Engagement Specialist. This is a full-time remote position based in the US, Canada or Central/South America.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager – Social Impact, the successful candidate will participate in marketing opportunities that include, but are not limited to, field events, digital programs, 3rd party initiatives, publications, content syndication, speaking engagements, and more.
This position will also support the Director of Social Impact to create, communicate, and scale up compelling individual and team charitable volunteering projects for our employees globally.
This role is perfect for any candidate that loves technology and people who may want to pursue a career in Nonprofit Solutions and Technical Marketing, as well as roles in Sales/Solutions Engineering, TAM, Product Marketing in an SaaS environment.
What you will do:
Support Auth0.org customer enablement and messaging initiatives:
- Teach our nonprofit audiences about Identity, Access Management, and Cybersecurity; demonstrating how it can be valuable to them by introducing them to new concepts which can help them achieve their goals.
- Showcase the capabilities of the Auth0 Identity and Authentication solution by developing use cases for our nonprofits audiences.
- Create new and expand existing developer materials for our audience, including demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, white papers, conference presentations, webinars for a non-technical audience.
- Create, roll out, and maintain non-technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and white papers to connect Auth0’s CIAM capabilities to customer needs.
- Represent Auth0 in educational engagements such as with sales, at conferences, and at community and customer meetups, workshops, and webinars.
- Provide technical guidance and own customer success for Nonprofit Self Service customers and prospects.
- Participate in and contribute to case studies, pre-sales questionnaires, customer follow-ups, prospect interviews, and market surveys.
- Help drive ‘Impact Transparency’ research and promotional initiatives to celebrate the nonprofit customer
Support Employee Social Impact Engagement & Communications
- Work with the Social Impact team to lead and manage employee volunteer projects and initiatives across various teams and regions
- Document team activities and engagements
- Be a “Social Impact Evangelist” within the organization, cheerleading and motivating departments, teams and individuals to take advantage of employee volunteering opportunities.
Experience and abilities you should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B and/or B2C marketing.
- 1-3 years of hands-on technical experience deploying, configuring, or implementing enterprise software tools and products.
- 1-3 years experience developing demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, ROI/value oriented assessments, etc.
- Enthusiasm in helping organizations understand and solve problems – you’re the kind of person that loves to show someone how to do something technical in a non-technical way.
- Technical background or good understanding of Application Development and IT operations; familiarity with Identity and Authentication Management software, credentialing, and cybersecurity concepts a plus.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings.
- Project management and team building skills. Team leadership and communications abilities to engage colleagues and motivate them.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- An ability to work cross-functionally while building strong internal and external relationships in a globally distributed company.
- A results-oriented approach with the ability to identify forward-thinking techniques to achieve marketing goals.
- Able to coordinate many projects across various teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment.
Great to Haves:
- Experience running a hackathon or technology workshop.
- An understanding of the unique needs of the nonprofit sector.
- Proficiency working with minimal supervision.
- Strong stakeholder communication and presentation skills for all levels of an organization.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.