Guusto is a technology start-up on an exciting trajectory to become a market leader in the employee recognition space. We are an innovative digital recognition and rewards platform used by thousands of companies for employee recognition and business development programs. There’s an exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and benefit immensely as the company expands!
As a marketing team member, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. As a start-up, we give our co-ops the independence to work on key features and own their projects, with a designated mentor and supportive team support. You will be working collaboratively with the Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to fully understand our customers, their needs, and what messaging best resonates with them.
Job Type: Full-time, Co-op May – Dec 2021
In your first term, you will…
- Learn how Guusto positions itself in the HR Tech market
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand our ideal customer
- Manage all inbound leads and MQLs
- Maintain and improve upon our current conversion rates for inbound leads
- Run A/B tests on different messaging for inbound leads to increase conversion rates
- Learn how to use HubSpot to run campaigns and segment leads based on their lead status
In your second term, you will…
- Begin working with the sales team to focus on outbound messaging and strategies
- Devise new strategies for outbound, and track against your goals to measure success
- Work closely with the Account Executives to learn sales strategies and processes
- Help create additional sales personas for the Guusto marketing team to target
- Continue to work closely with the marketing team to refine our messaging
- Understand the full sales cycle of a B2B SaaS company
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone to help us design and create memorable and creative ways to communicate with prospective clients. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to build out our marketing and sales teams and expand our business.
Additional Application Information
Temporarily remote due to COVID, but you are welcome to come to the office located at 1155 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC
Term: May 2021 Summer Co-op (some flexibility in exact start/finish date)
8-months preferred / 4-months will be considered for an exceptional candidate
We have offered jobs to several outstanding co-ops after their term is completed. If you’re passionate about what they do and are excited to own your projects and join a fast-paced team, then we would love to hear from you.
As part of our interview process, you will be asked to submit a 1-minute video explaining how you personify one of the Guusto values found on our careers page.