Join one of Atlanta’s fastest-growing technology startups and get in on the ground level as our second full-time, dedicated marketing hire, reporting directly to our Marketing Manager and President.
In this role, your overarching goals will be to help the company grow revenue through demand generation activities and working closely with our sales team (events, product marketing, etc.), and grow awareness of the SingleOps brand so that every potential customer in our target market knows who we are and how we can help them.
Our team has big goals — we’ve consistently grown nearly 100% year over year and plan to achieve that again this year — and no time to waste. Every hour of your day will be spent making an impact on these goals in ways where you can measure the difference you’re making (pipeline generated, media mentions, etc.).
We have a built-out marketing strategy and a stable of consultants and service providers (design, PR, online marketing, etc.) that you can leverage to achieve the goals mentioned above and learn the craft of marketing and add to your tool belt. We may shift strategy or tactics frequently, but as long as the business is growing rapidly and delighting customers, if you can make an impact in that growth, then you will gain invaluable experience and skills that will set you up for success for the rest of your career.
How you will make an impact
- Continue to build the SingleOps brand by generating more earned and owned media. For example, help produce our industry-recognized podcast and Green Industry Economic Report while owning our blog and social media presence.
- Understand our customers and general audience at a deep level so that you can build programs and content that truly engage them in a meaningful way while differentiating SingleOps from other competitors in the market
- Help keep the sales pipeline full by generating high-quality inbound leads through various marketing channels
- Maintain a beginner’s mindset and enjoy the journey we’re on as a fast-growing startup.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previously worked in a similar capacity either in an internship or professional role
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to serve as your own editor, so that we can trust you to engage directly with our audience (blogging, social media, etc.)
- “Functional” design skills (you won’t be asked to develop primary assets, but modifying existing content is important)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite or Google Workspace
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a growth mindset and ability to work independently
- Have previous marketing content you can share
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Experience operating a successful social media presence for a business
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar technologies
- Experience with a design suite (i.e. Adobe Creative, Canva, etc.)
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.