Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Hospital Solutions team at Doximity is seeking a Marketing Associate to support our team as they work with our hospital clients.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Assist in designing custom materials, including slides, one pagers, and videos for the sales and client success teams
- Collaborate with agency to design, execute, and optimize marketing content and initiatives that raise brand awareness, build credibility, acquire leads, and convert customers
- Assist with events, conference logistics, and webinars
- Create and distribute compelling content to prospects and clients to solidify our niche as experts in physician marketing
- Assist in the development and distribution of social posts, monthly blog posts and newsletter, and regular email communications
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of marketing experience in the healthcare space, ideally experience at an agency working with healthcare clients or in the health system setting
- Success working independently
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Advanced skills using Keynote, PowerPoint, Hubspot or similar CMS system, and project management tools
- MacGyver attitude: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to GSD (get stuff done)
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Plus many more!
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.