Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Auth0 is looking for an ambitious and passionate Marketing Automation Specialist to join our global team. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a company that is in high growth mode. Bringing your Marketo expertise, marketing automation and campaign execution experience to become a key part of our marketing operations function and enhance our current offering. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a technology led business and take your career to the next level..
Auth0 is a truly global company and our Marketing Automation team reflects this. We’re looking for a role in Eastern North America / Canada to support our global team. You’ll be working with stakeholders across the world, with particular support for activity in the EMEA and APAC regions.
What you will do:
- Have ownership of tactical campaign execution in Marketo.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Drive optimisation through lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
- Own and contribute to our knowledge base of processes and how-to docs to better enable team members.
What you bring:
- 2+ plus years of hands on experience as a Marketo power user (Marketo certification preferred).
- 2+ plus years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Must be comfortable, planning and executing campaigns in Marketo to align against and achieve marketing objectives
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage workload, and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a global team is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform.
- Working knowledge of marketing tracking & analytics platforms (e.g. Google / Adobe Analytics), preferred.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; quick learner with a problem-solving mindset; self-motivated, transparent, and proactive.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.