We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to build and run our one: many campaigns on the HubSpot For Startups (HSFS) team.
The HSFS mission is to help millions of startups grow better, and this role will help support the next phase of growth for the program. We partner with accelerators (ex Y Combinator, Techstars), venture capital firms (ex Sequoia Capital, Accel), and entrepreneurial partners (ex WeWork, Segment) to offer their startups a 30% to 90% discount on HubSpot, the program runs educational campaigns and unique offers to help startups find value and grow on HubSpot.
You can find more info on our startup program here.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build out a quarterly global campaign marketing plan that includes a series of content, workshops, or offers that resonate with our startup audience and drive demand for the program
- Own technical setup for all campaign activities: set up forms, landing pages, marketing emails, webinars, digital events, etc.
- Develop a playbook of “always on” campaigns that drive recurring leads to the startup program
- Create enablement resources for our Business Development Managers (BDM’s) who will push out these offers through our partner’s marketing distribution channels
- Manage and grow resources (i.e. slide decks, 1-pagers, graphics, packets) to help HSFS partners understand the program, its benefits, and how startups can apply
- Own our prospect, partner, and customer newsletters and ongoing communications
- Oversee measurement of campaign activity and report on the results
- Partner with internal teams to discover and curate quarterly offers with key strategic partners
- Continuously work to understand our startup customers to ensure the content and offers being created are high value
We’re looking for someone who fits this description
- 2-4 years of experience in partner marketing, content marketing, and/or campaign marketing
- You are a talented copywriter, marketer, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Entrepreneurial: Scrappy, self-motivated, curious, and resourceful
- Your decisions are driven by qualitative and quantitative insights
- Exceptional at working with cross-functional teams, an excellent communicator, and a solid team-first mindset
- Experience in the venture capital and/or startup ecosystem is a plus
Location is flexible for the right candidate. You can work in a HubSpot office or remotely. The manager works remotely from Washington, US. We prefer a North American time zone but we encourage global applications.
Salary Range for this position ranges from 63-89k
Cash compensation range: 63000-89000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.