Marketing Campaign Specialist at Spare
Spare is looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist to help support lead generation projects and channel campaigns that we will be rolling out in 2021! As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be focusing primarily on driving reach and awareness of our products and solutions and generating interest.
You will be working with an incredibly dedicated team to drive substantial engagement for our sustainability and accessibility-focused products, which have an impact on the day-to-day lives of individuals globally.
Our HQ is Vancouver, BC, but this position is open to remote work options across Canada.
✨What you’ll do✨
– Creating demand generation channel campaigns focusing on driving interest amongst the people in the public transit industry who are likely to convert into leads
– Create and produce a regular event cadence, manage our events calendar and a library of marketing assets for these, including structured documentation for our sales team to excel
– Create and manage personalized email streams to nurture our prospects and to support the promotion of our content marketing efforts
– Own the communication for Spare hosted multi-channel and multi-asset events such as product launches, educative webinars, or feature releases
– Compile and organize the lead information we receive from these channels and campaigns into structured nurture campaigns to support revenue generation
– Advance the use of Marketing automation and the fidelity of our CRM by segmenting prospects into different categories, focusing on each step of the buyer journey and considering cultural differences
– Work closely with other teams to coordinate and project manage initiatives that generate the widest reach, including events, email marketing, webinars, social media, PR and ABM.
✨Who you are✨
– You have an understanding of and experience in B2B SaaS marketing and some demand generation experience including but not limited to event marketing email marketing, campaign execution, account-based marketing programs, CRM management, Social Media, PR, and digital advertising
– You have experience in or a keen interest in marketing automation tools and techniques, such as Salesforce, Intercom, Google Analytics, Zoom,SalesLoft, & other SEO and CMS tools, with a proven ability to collect, understand, and report metrics
– You have experience in conducting market research and deriving actionable insights
– You have experience in writing and editing compelling copy
– You are confident to own and excel in lead generation KPIs
– You are action-oriented, detail-focused and data-driven
– You have the ability to give anything a try once and have an affinity for A/B testing everything you do
– You are self-motivated and resourceful. You have the ability to excel within ambiguity, pivot, and problem-solve quickly
– You are a collaborator and communicator. You like working with other people and brainstorming innovative ideas as a team
– A background or degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred
✨What we’re doing @ Spare ✨
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand transit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare’s direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let’s change it together!
✨About Our Team ✨
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
✨What we offer ✨
A passionate, dedicated team, focused on innovation and building a world-class platform.
The opportunity to make an impact on communities around the world. Add an aspect of social good into your day!
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and paramedical coverage, as well as an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family (equivalent to 12 hours of counselling annually, as well as financial and caregiver support).
Health, wellness and education support through our $500 Lifestyle Spending policy. Take a course or buy a kayak – it’s on us!
Completely remote-optional work environment and beautiful downtown Vancouver office space if/when you prefer to be in the office.
An inclusive environment, where we focus every day on our people and the people in communities around us.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.