If you are a Marketing Copywriter with strong writing skills and experience in the gaming industry, please read on!
In the position of Marketing Copywriter, you will use your organizational skills and expert writing ability to help elevate the company. You will create copy that is attention-grabbing and within the marketing and branding guidelines. When working within cross-departmental teams, you will be able to take multiple ideas and create something cohesive, on brand, and exciting. As an individual you are accountable, trustworthy, and self-driven.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write attention-grabbing copy for promotional materials and marketing campaigns, both internal and external
- Play a key role on teams for larger initiatives including brainstorming, strategizing, pitching, and executing ideas
- Collaborate across departments to execute on strategy and messaging for projects
- Contribute to the marketing team by sharing new ideas and approaches for meeting our marketing objectives
- Understand target audience and adapt copy to accommodate accordingly
- Write, contribute to and/or edit diverse types of marketing content for Xsolla, including but not limited to: Emails (internal & External)-Sales materials (1-pagers, product and solution booklets)-Video scripts (How to guides and advertising)-Speaking engagement scripts-Digital related copy including webpages, eBooks, landing page and app messaging and blogs-Pitch decks-SEO
- 3+ years professional copywriting experience within a creative agency or in-house marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
- Strong writing skills with a focus on B2B sales and technical subject matter
- Excellent grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- General marketing and branding experience
- General video game industry experience
- Experience developing high-performing marketing content to attract and engage B2B tech focused audiences
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple writing assignment simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt and learning new products
- Experience with creating website and social media content
- Understanding of the software programs JIRA, Confluence, and Basecamp
Freedom to Act:
- Ability to self motivate and work individually, while also working within a team
Size and Complexity:
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization.
- Ability to participate in special projects.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors.
- Understands external relationships with partners
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) + More!
- Matching 401K
- Generous FTO Policy
- Career Development + Growth Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial, Collaborative Environment!
- Fun, Spacious Office with Lots of Perks!
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!