At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the CMO, the Marketing Designer will focus on producing high-quality designs and media content that brings to visual life our broader marketing efforts. Your designs and creations will permeate our assets: the website, media ads, social media posts, email campaigns, whitepapers, GTM collateral, and more. You will partner closely with other members of our marketing, user growth, product, and sales teams to create and hone compelling designs for every persona and every stage of the buyer journey.
Please be prepared to include a design sample in your application — this can be an attachment or URL and doesn’t have to be corporate in nature. If you don’t have permission to share your work (via NDA or something similar), please let us know. We will also ask you to complete a design assessment.
- Dream up, design, and create visual assets for web, digital ads, social media, email campaigns, GTM collateral, print, presentations, and other channels and media to support our coordinated sales and marketing strategies. Nearly every part of this role will entail design so it’s important you really enjoy it!
- High aptitude for high-quality user-centered design, influencing the buyer journey, desired behaviors, funnel optimization, channels, etc.
- You’ll be expected to analyze the performance of your work and apply a data-driven approach to your projects
- You will help shape our design strategy across both our Marketing/Commercial and User Growth teams
- 5+ years experience design for web, in tech B2B SaaS
- Confidence and practice partnering with user growth, product, and GTM orgs in previous roles.
- Ability to create high quality graphics, illustrations, and animations using tools like: Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, etc.
- A gift for making complex concepts easier to understand
- Familiarity with ad platforms, social media, and common web hosting tools like WordPress
- Enthusiasm for experimentation. We want people who come with their own ideas and are brave enough to try them
- A data-driven approach to content. We want to double down on experiments that work and move away from experiments that don’t. You don’t need to be able to set up your own dashboards or data pipeline, but you should be able to read and react to data and plan accordingly
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation time
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave
- 📈 401(k)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at email@example.com.