Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the eyes and ears of our clinicians, the marketing team’s responsibility is to deeply understand our clinicians’ challenges and strategically execute campaigns to meet their needs. As a Marketing Events Coordinator, you will work with the Marketing Events Manager to support the execution of tradeshows, in-person events, and virtual meetings in the physician space. This includes organizing and managing tradeshows, traveling to in-person conferences across the United States, planning quarterly virtual meetings, and researching opportunities to collaborate with varied healthcare organizations.
We’re looking for someone that loves to hustle, stays organized, and pays incredible attention to detail. And a people-person! If that sounds like you, join us!
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of work in an events role; tradeshow planning experience a plus.
- Experience organizing and executing events or campaigns, seeing a process through from start to finish.
- You are exceptionally organized and can manage tight timelines and long-term priorities.
- You are personable and can effectively communicate with multiple parties, including physicians, vendors, and executive leadership.
- Experience with copywriting (emails, notifications, reminders, etc) and can adapt style based on the audience.
- Ability to be creative, efficient, and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- You are confident in your abilities and aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, and vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays, and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems every day by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.