R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings. #LI-Remote
As a Marketing Events & Project Manager you will create event experiences, virtual and live, that delight, inspire and educate our audiences, bring our brand to life, and help expand our reach. You’ll love this role if you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, ensuring all details are perfect, and creatively inventing how to bring a brand to life.
What You’ll Do
- Manage our tradeshow database, including finding, evaluating, and tracking all relevant tradeshows and events
- Coordinate successful event application, participation, marketing, and logistics
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to measure and track the impact of events
- Conceptualize and implement new ways to tell our brand story through tradeshows and events
- Support the development and deployment of marketing, sales and customer tools to ensure success throughout the customer journey
What We’re Looking For
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to balance several projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Excellence in details, planning, and execution
- Drive to learn and hunger for results
- Strong data-driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Robust project management skills, including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Fluency in Hubspot, Salesforce, Facebook Ads Manager.
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in an operational role with proven success
This position may require up to 30% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.