Why Work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing technology company in North America and is the leading social network for healthcare professionals with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. (Here’s how clinicians use our products). We have strong revenues, real market traction, and we’re putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Our founder, Jeff Tangney, is the founder & former President and COO of Epocrates (IPO in 2010), and Nate Gross is the founder of digital health accelerator RockHealth.
For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity and check out a blog post from one of our interns last summer.
Our marketing team supports the commercial businesses. We work hand in hand with the sales team providing them with materials and meeting support. We also help grow the business with direct outreach, events and other resources. We’re looking for a smart, motivated marketing intern to join our team for the summer.
Our internship program provides structured (and unstructured) opportunities to learn from our talented team.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Update sales materials, including slides used for pitches, results, and RFPs for client meetings
- Work closely with marketing to maintain and update marketing materials to fit sales needs
- Support the Sales Hub team in the implementation of a new digital asset management system
What we’re looking for:
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s program with an interest in pursuing a career in Marketing
- Success working both independently and closely with multiple teams
- Flexible and organized with creative problem solving abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Advanced skills using Keynote, PowerPoint; experience with Photoshop preferred
- MacGyver attitude: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to GSD (get stuff done)
- You are interested in the healthtech industry and are passionate about improving the state of healthcare
What you’ll gain from the summer:
- Learn about our commercial businesses and be instrumental in how the marketing and sales teams work together to grow it
- Work closely with teams across the business to identify and address opportunities for greater efficiency
- Hone your marketing skills working on a number of projects
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
- Social events including lunches and company competitions
- Hands-on ongoing mentorship during internship term
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.