We’re on a mission to make programming more accessible by building the best, simplest, and fastest coding environment. Replit is a place to not only learn and practice programming but also to collaborate and ship applications.
Replit empowers beginners and experienced programmers alike. We’re looking for a marketer to join our remote team and help us make Replit, first, the default place for everyone around the world to learn how to code, and eventually, the default place for everyone to write code and share their creations.
Success will look like getting us organized and disciplined (while maintaining creativity), improving Replit’s brand awareness and signup/conversion metrics, and if that goes well, growing the team and owning the marketing function as Replit scales.
* Help craft compelling stories and shape Replit’s brand identity
* Create marketing campaigns via multiple channels, while experimenting and evaluating the impact
* Manage budget and relationships with content creators and partners
* Manage Replit’s events marketing and hackathons
* Collaborate with the product team to define user personas and drive community growth
* Your meme game is strong. You live and breathe internet culture.
* You have a history of showing marketing results for a B2C tech company
* You have platinum level interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
* Creative thinking runs deep in your bones as you back ideas with measurable data
* Worked at a high-growth startup
* Deep interest in new technology and education
* Code on Replit
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.