We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join us as a key member of the Codementor marketing team. You’ll be leading the team to evangelize and promote Codementor externally. We’re a small and nimble team, so this role’s responsibilities will be a mix of people management and hands-on execution.
This is a full-time, remote role. The candidate should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
Things you might do
- Manage and lead the Codementor marketing team
- Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and plan to build brand awareness and deepen external engagement
- Execute and own marketing campaigns across the user lifecycle, including goal setting and metrics tracking
- Create marketing content and develop positioning and messaging to best convey the value of Codementor
- Develop go-to-market plans for new features and products
What you should have
- 6+ years experience with growth, campaign, or digital marketing for a B2C or marketplace product
- 1+ years experience leading a team of marketers
- Proven experience running marketing projects and campaigns from start to finish
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and data skills, including experience with Google Analytics and other similar tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- Experience in and preference for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- A deep understanding of developer audiences and the best ways to inform and enable them
Why work at Codementor?
- Continuous learning: You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our users’ use cases and provide the best solutions – the learning will never stop!
- Diverse team members: Our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- Flat organizational structure: You’ll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do, and every idea is welcome!
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team