Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help clinicians save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As a member of our Doximity Talent Solutions team, you’ll be supporting our clients who use Talent Finder to recruit clinicians. As a Marketing Manager for our team, you’ll be helping to enhance our client experience and grow our business. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with both our Sales and Client Success teams.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Curate content for our blog, newsletters, educational training videos and more
- Manage clients who have purchased sponsored content including content development, content launch, and metric reporting calls
- Collaborate with teams to identify scaling and automation opportunities
- Manage process of identifying references for potential clients
- Manage our client testimonials by identifying client success stories and developing into case studies and other resources
- Co-lead monthly webinars for clients and prospective clients on topics related to physician recruitment and industry trends
- Coordinate logistics and operation oversight of all conferences, playing a critical role in fulfillment of sponsorship, exhibit booth and attendee experience
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in healthcare or B2B SaaS preferred
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software/Customer Success software (i.e. HubSpot, Totango, Salesforce, Gainsight)
- Understanding of strategic marketing communications
- Success working both independently and closely with multiple teams
- Flexible and organized with creative problem solving abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- MacGyver attitude: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to GSD (get stuff done)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- Family building support and leave benefits
- Lunch & Learns and a conference/training budget
- Social events including lunches and company competitions (virtual for now)
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.