Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers control on how, when, and where their package is delivered. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE: As an early member of the Marketing Team, you will play an integral role in laying the marketing and communication foundation for the company. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment. You will manage many core marketing functions as a generalist until we can grow the team in conjunction with business needs. There is a generalist component in this position to help establish brand awareness. There is also a graphic design component as we create a suite of digital assets for use by the company.
- Graphic Design experience creating visual elements such as flyers, email elements, website banners, infographics and more
- Designing brand guidelines and helping standardize company material including the development of templates for use by the Veho team.
- The ability to distill data and complex information into a visual format to clearly communicate a message via graphic design
- Experience with social media and paid advertising campaigns to achieve engagement from target audience.
- Reviewing success metrics assigned to a campaign and adjusting to optimize spend
- Ability to work remotely and communicate well with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with G-suite, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe pdf software
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment where change is constant
- Self-starter with ability to proactively head off potential problems
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Globally minded as we begin to produce material for a rapidly growing (and eventually international) company.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Executive level communication with the ability to communicate effectively at every level of an organization