Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs, so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi’s, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a leader on the marketing team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people who are invested in personal and professional growth and development. As the Marketing Operations Manager at Guusto, you will report to the Head of Marketing and collaborate closely with the Sales and CS teams to ensure all of our data and touchpoints are tracked and attributed correctly.
- Salary: $75,000-90,000
- Job Type: Full time
- Remote: Yes
- Health and Mental Wellness Benefits
- Employee Health and Wellness Spending Account
- Annual Home Office Budget
- Annual Learning & Development Budget
- Team Recognition Budget
- Unlimited Vacation & Personal Leave (2 Weeks minimum)
- Company Laptop
- Amazing team to work with
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing to deep dive into our current Hubspot processes and procedures
- Meet with members of the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to better understand our customers and where our data is coming from
- Audit our current process in Hubspot, document and prioritize the gaps that need to be addressed
- Deep dive into our current reporting processes to learn more about our current marketing efforts
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to look at our current testing (A/B & CTA testing) to see what has worked historically and what testing would be beneficial to implement
In your first 12 months, you will…
- Manage our Hubspot and ensure all marketing and sales data is being tracked properly
- Setup and track multi-touch attribution that is separated by various lead channels and sources.
- Develop new reports to better understand our lead funnel and customer journey
- Continue to work with the marketing team to run conversion & SEO optimization
- Build out our Martech stack, research vendors and create proposals for new tools and technology
- Partner with the Content team to create landing pages, webinars, and email campaigns
- Begin running different campaigns, testing content, and reporting on the results
- Support revenue operations across the whole organization, including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Train and educate the team on best practices for data management
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone who loves data and creating better tracking processes to understand our marketing team’s impact fully. The Operations Marketing Manager will be a leader on our Marketing team, working closely with your fellow marketers and the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure we have insight into our customer journey.
This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we build out our marketing team.
What to expect from us
- Application: your profile will be reviewed within 72 hours, and you’ll hear back from us no matter what (no ghosting!). We aim to respond to every applicant within five business days.
- Zoom Interview: a 30-minute call with Noah (Head of People) to discuss your background, Guusto, the role, and answer your questions about Guusto
- Panel Interview: a 60-minute call with Kevin F. (Head of Marketing) and Deborah (Product Marketing Specialist) to dive deeper into Hubspot, your marketing experience, and learn more about how our team currently operates
- Take-Home Project: we ask all candidates to complete a take-home project to be reviewed by Kevin C. and Joe.
- Final Interview: a 60-minute call with Joe (Cofounder) and Kevin C. (BDR Team Lead) to talk about how marketing and sales work together, the importance of supporting each other and answer questions about how the sales team operates
- Reference & Background Check: At this point, we will ask for some references to call and will send over a background check as part of our due diligence.
- Offer: Ideally, this is the part where we make the offer, you accept, and we all celebrate!
Additional Application Information
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St.
As part of our interview process for this role, you will be asked to complete a take-home assignment. You will receive more details after your second interview. All take-home assignments have a 2 hour max time commitment.