As Guru’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will help the entire go-to-market team maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of our marketing systems and technical processes. You will work most closely to support the Marketing team and will sit in the Growth Marketing Team.
You are an excellent fit if you are deeply experienced in marketing automation (ideally, HubSpot), and have worked in fast paced, rapidly growing organizations and are familiar with a broad spectrum of go-to-market metrics, processes, and tools. A thorough understanding of enterprise selling processes and experience with SaaS and/or digital sales metrics is strongly preferred. You should also be able to identify process improvements in all aspects of Marketing Operations.
This job is not only about how well you handle our marketing operations, it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skillset to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required, sarcasm detection skills a plus.
- Execute and operationalize strategic marketing initiatives that drive business outcomes, and provide key business insights as we scale (e.g. demand generation programs, inbound & outbound prospecting, key performance indicator analysis, etc.)
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation platform (HubSpot), including data governance, organization, integrations with other sales and marketing tools, workflows, and team adoption
- Build landing pages, emails, lead scoring, and automation for growth marketing programs in HubSpot; support in the testing, iteration, and measurement of the efficacy of these programs
- Manage the secondary tools in our growth marketing tech stack, including evaluation, improvement, implementation, and maintenance of ZoomInfo, Outreach, and Sendoso.
- Work with Demand Generation to revamp our contact scoring for marketing qualified leads and product qualified leads
- Work with Revenue Operations and Demand Generation to implement a strategy for data governance to ensure data cleanliness and enrichment. Manage and monitor contact data quality within the marketing and sales databases.
- Help drive cross-functional initiatives, collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Business Development, Insights, Product, Finance, and People Ops, continually balancing priorities and managing expectations over time
- Own vision for our marketing operations strategy, and keep on top of marketing ops trends. Evaluate new and existing technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, ideally in the B2B SaaS industry
- Extensive experience setting up and running marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Must have solid experience with Salesforce CRM and integration with marketing automation
- Experience managing a revenue team tech stack, including tools such as Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sendoso, and Google Analytics preferred
- Strong technical capabilities, including basic ability of CSS and HTML
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets; ability to pull data from pivot tables, perform v-lookups, match data sets
- Strong operations and analytical skills with an understanding of measuring ROI and funnel management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build positive relationships with internal customers on the go-to-market team and translate their needs into supporting capabilities
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous health and commuter benefits
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.