About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for managing campaigns, assets, and promotional activities for Big Sky Health. You should have a strong familiarity with marketing and content tech stacks so that you can build, optimize and scale marketing and content programs.
In this role, you will:
- Own, optimize, and manage the content and marketing technology stack and related processes
- Facilitate cross-departmental coordination around campaigns, and content launches
- Work with content producers, graphic designers, and key stakeholders across the organization to ensure successful publishing and storage of all assets from asset delivery to implementation
- Upload video, audio, articles and images and organize weekly content for in-app and web CMS’s
- Manage the marketing and content tech stack, supporting the use of key tools such as Prismic, WordPress, Braze, WebFlow, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Collaborate with lifecycle team for email marketing builds, including setting up emails and checking for cross-client compatibility
- Work cross functionally on KPI reports, providing analysis of key metrics, offering insights and helping improve understanding across the teams
- Define and update our operational process
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of professional experience working in and managing marketing operations in a B2C environment, ideally in consumer SaaS
- Prior experience managing large video files
- A big picture thinker who can offer strategic guidance and tactical insights
- Prior experience with the following tools is a bonus: Prismic, WordPress, Braze, WebFlow, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Experience in the Digital Health or Wellness sector a plus
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!