**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Be a key player on our new Revenue Operations Team responsible for all aspects of our marketing technology stack, automations, integrations, and governance of our marketing database. Working closely with our Salesforce Developer and Sales Ops resources you will ensure critical alignment between sales and marketing across our prospect and customer lifecycle. You should have demonstrated experience managing Marketo, using standard methodologies with a key focus on how data flows. You will play a lead role in building, tracking and optimizing campaigns and lead management across digital channels. Reporting should start and end every conversation you have.
While part of our new centralized Revenue Operations function, you will take direction from Marketing and Demand Gen leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Own Jama’s marketing technology stack, including implementations, technical management, reporting, integrations, and vendor management
- Execute streamlined marketing campaigns using industry standard methodologies and close alignment with sales operations and tactics
- Build and manage drip campaigns, campaign assets, marketing calendars, and other tasks to support campaign operations
- Maintain process documentation, standards and templates for marketing processes
- Monitor and continuously improve the lead lifecycle – from capture through pipeline
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing efficiency and results
- Build and present quarterly and annual reporting that details marketing efficiency, areas for optimization, and business impact.
- Manage data governance of the marketing database ensuring email compliance with privacy laws, including CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR.
- Support database growth initiatives, including segmentation, list sourcing and data integrity
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams.
- 5+ years of experience leading a marketing automation software platform and marketing database
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting with all levels of an organization
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects from ideation through to implementation.
- A passion for data, metrics and reporting with experience using attribution reporting tools (RCE preferred)
- Ability to grasp business objectives, drive strategy and solve problems as they unfold
- Strong experience with email marketing in a B2B environment, with emphasis on deliverability
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Contribute to a company developing a compelling, category defining product!
- Meaningful and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- An energized and results-oriented team of people on a mission!
- Competitive cash and equity compensation.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.