Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
In the 1950’s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, pathed the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Marketing Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
As our Marketing Operations Specialist, your mission is to support the growth of our Marketing Team by improving the marketing infrastructure and processes, optimizing technology to enable effective marketing, ensuring high data quality and helping colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assisting in marketing analysis, planning and strategy.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Build a tech infrastructure to track, measure and analyse the marketing data so that we have a clear view of the effectiveness of the marketing efforts (ROI) including tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, email marketing tools, Reporting tools, Google Analytics etc.
- Define inbound lead routing and automation of demo scheduling in close collaboration with the inbound SDRs to increase conversion from lead to MQL/SQL
- Set up reports/dashboards to make sure we are maximizing impact, tracking our goals, and improving our marketing machine
- Continuously optimize dashboards in close collaboration with the leadership team and channel managers to identify trends and drive data-influenced decisions
- Analyse the data and turn into actionable insights for the marketing team to optimize campaigns and achieve business goals, closely collaborating with the respective partner
What we are looking for?
- A Marketer at heart with a self-starter attitude who loves to explore the most efficient, innovative but also unconventional ways to nurture leads
- You have strong management skills and the ability to plan and carry out projects
- A convincing communicator with fluent English
- Excellent analytical skills
- A data-driven mindset, ability to analyse the raw data and design actionable plan
- Expertise in Marketing automation tools (Pardot) and Salesforce, additionally, comfortable with working on other products used such as Advertising platforms (Google, FB, LinkedIn, etc.) integration tools and Data visualisation tools
What to expect
- An exciting role: You will play a crucial role in driving marketing strategy, performance, and sustainable growth for and with the wider Go-to-market team
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and Sales Operation Specialist as well as other departments at xChange
- Maintaining, optimizing, and integrating a set of marketing tech stacks. (Preferably Pardot and Salesforce)
- Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic Marketing team – they can’t wait for you to join their team ♥
What we have to offer
- A dynamic and international team with ~ 50 nationalities across our fast-growing 200 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can’t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events, and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like your future job, we are looking forward to your application!