What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America and has processed over $2 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the marketing team, SingleOps is looking for a Marketing Response Representative (MRR). As a MRR, you are the first point of contact with our prospects. You will work closely with both our Marketing and Sales team to nurture the entirety of our inbound pipeline. You will learn all about our product, our industry, and our customers all while developing your sales skills and building a foundation for potential growth in our organization. It’s a fast-paced environment that will require you to work smart and hard, but it’s also an incredibly rewarding opportunity with unlimited upside and uncapped commission.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it):
- Meet or exceed pipeline and demo targets by responding to inbound demo requests and working marketing leads.
- Provide a white-glove experience to our prospects in the way you answer incoming calls, emails, and chat.
- Work closely with our account executives to ensure that demo hand-offs/re-engagement campaigns work smoothly and prime the prospect to close.
- Qualify and nurture prospects and understand where they are in the buying cycle.
- Follow Salesforce processes to maintain and uphold data quality (includes some admin and data entry)
- Use Salesforce reports and campaign dashboards to follow-up with marketing qualified leads, and provide feedback to the marketing team about how prospects are responding to processes.
- Re-engage churned or closed lost accounts through win back campaign activity.
- Quickly learn the language of your target sales vertical, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Receive continuous coaching and development from your manager
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree
- A desire to grow your sales and marketing career within SaaS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely coachable
- Competitive, but thrive in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (we do not sponsor at this time)
A few ways to stand out…
- Previous internships in a similar role
- Experience managing pipeline in CRM
- Relevant SDR/BDR experience within SaaS
- Previous experience in the green/field management industry (landscaping, tree, arbor, etc.)
Reasons why you would love it here!
- A unique startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is essential. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of the employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests