Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
Vericred is seeking an enthusiastic, all-around marketing athlete who is eager to learn and contribute across a variety of channels and initiatives on the Marketing team. The candidate will support several marketing projects (both strategic and tactical) and will gain significant exposure to activities across the spectrum. These areas include, but are not limited to: social media planning and execution, event coordination and management; campaign development and execution; marketing automation and operations (Hubspot/Salesforce); and sales enablement.
The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude, be detail-oriented, and have excellent project management and execution skills. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in many different areas, hone your skills and grow with a team that is scaling quickly.
The Marketing Specialist will report to the VP of Marketing. This role will be a flexible hybrid remote/in-person in our NYC office.
In this role you will:
- Own content management for the Vericred social media channels, website, monthly newsletters and more.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and other teams to create and maintain marketing processes and execution of work in several areas.
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team to develop, manage, and execute on digital marketing campaigns associated with key business initiatives.
- Manage the event and webinar life cycle including helping to create invitations, ensure prep calls are set up, create and maintain contact lists, send follow-ups to attendees, report back on metrics as needed.
- Support Product Marketing and Sales Enablement projects as needed including marketing collateral creation and management, ensuring the Vericred brand is applied consistently across channels.
- Take on additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest.
We’d love to speak with you if you:
- Have 3+ years’ professional experience in a marketing role.
- Have exceptional attention-to-detail, are highly organized, and able to prioritize and make smart decisions.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work collaboratively and build relationships.
- Have experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Are proficient with major social media platforms.
- Preferred: Have knowledge of some or all MarTech platforms including Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, ABM and chat tools.
- Bonus: Are proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, ExcelDesign and/or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Possess willingness to learn more about the industry and develop new skills (a must!).
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Vericred requires COVID-19 vaccination for anyone onsite at a Vericred space (full-time or otherwise). Per policy, the company will make every effort to find reasonable accommodations or exemptions for medical and religious reasons.