We are looking for the next Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our team. Becoming the most inspiring and sought-after employer brand is our main goal, and this new team member will play a key part to attract and engage with top talent in Brazil, by serving employer brand content through different channels.
Our new Recruitment Marketing Specialist will lead and execute marketing campaigns and tactics (such us paid social, events and emailing) to provide a pipeline of top candidates, increase qualified job applications and ultimately influence more hires to efficiently achieve our hiring plan and fuel the growth of the organization.
To be successful in this role, you will need to understand how to analyze ROI, be detail-oriented and champion optimization, have a self-starter mindset and build an internal network to effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Execute on strategy for building employer brand awareness in Brazil.
- Launch, monitor and enhance demand generation campaigns, such as paid social advertising and emailing.
- Develop and manage new pieces of content, such as organic social assets, testimonials and blogs.
- Look for opportunities to partner with external organizations and sponsor industry events.
- Lead the strategy to create and host our own digital events and webinars.
- Leverage marketing tools, such as Campaign Manager and Analytics, to improve productivity and reporting.
- Work closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in demand generation
- Experience leading virtual events and conferences end-to-end.
- Experience executing multiple marketing tactics, such as paid social advertising, retargeting and emailing.
- Experience partnering with external organizations (such as NGOs and educational institutions) and industry-related reference groups (such as meetups).
- Experience using different marketing tools (email marketing platforms, automation tools, CRMs, social media management platforms, analytic tools, etc).
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Exceptional attention to detail and results oriented.
- Native/Bilingual in Portuguese + Proficient/Fluent in English.
- Ability to come up with new and fresh ideas and think creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.