We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to join the Customer Marketing Team, who has a focus in omnichannel owned channel strategy, 1st party data, campaign design and research. This positive, forward-thinking team member will support the strategy team across channel experience and lifecycle design to discover use cases, improve customer digital touchpoints & deliverables that drive client business goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bring strategic ideas to the table and innovate with team members on approaches to improving customer experience, conversion & retention rates.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Ownership of strategic deliverables across client accounts, deliverables could include but not limited to:
- Able to populate a strategic framework with information learned throughout a client engagement and deliver strategic recommendations with confidence.
- Able to own discovery sessions to articulate client use cases & needs, to identify a horizon based roadmap.
- Able to research & write white papers and one sheet documents
- Able to research, consolidate and present findings.
- Collaborate with account and leadership teams to present strategic thinking to clients
- Ideate and present proactive recommendations to account & delivery teams, guiding them in the right direction and defining quality standards.
- Support new business pursuits, understanding the opportunity, establishing activities & outputs, and supporting the team to help estimate hours/quoting.
- Experience with 1st party data and owned customer channels
- Experience with digital marketing strategy, testing and deployment, including email, text and push notification campaigns
- Awareness of loyalty programs, and experience with customer lifecycle engagement and digital experience comms planning.
- Preference given to candidates with experience & working knowledge of enterprise MarTech, including current Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Clouds.
- Preference given to candidates with understanding of CDPs and activating data for customer marketing personalization across channels.
- Understanding of loyalty programs, and lifecycle design experiences to influence customer behavior across digital channels.
- Experience with website and search personalization
- Strong understanding with the value of SEO strategy, SEO campaigns and integration as part of omnichannel solution.
- Strong understanding of CRO strategy and website personalization.
- Experience & knowledge of enterprise personalization, including current Google Marketing Cloud, Google AdWords/Analytics, AEM, Adobe Target, Aquia Personalize, and others.
- Experience & knowledge of organic/paid social/search campaigns
- Has experience quickly learning the capabilities of new technologies and identifying realistic use cases of the technology
- Ability to be comfortable progressing work with ambiguity and incomplete knowledge.
- Has the mentality of an Autodidact