We’re looking for an experienced video editor to join the Arc marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the complete production and editing of our various types of videos.
This is a part-time, remote role (10-15 hours a week) with the possibility to grow into a full-time role.
What you will do
- Create long-form video content from recorded footage for our blog, website, and YouTube channel
- Editing audio and video for our live events, podcasts, and interviews to create short-form video to share on various social media channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team and our content creators to plan and execute our video content calendar
- Editing multiple, fast-turn around projects each week
We’re a small and nimble team, so you may be invited to work on different projects as our priorities change! What you should have
What you should have
- Expert proficiency using Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Proven experience in video editing and production (including having a portfolio of recent video projects to share with us)
- Understands top social platforms, best practices, and can adapt video content and style to each platform
- Comfortable editing multiple, fast-turnaround projects
Bonus points if you have
- Worked with fast-growing tech startups
- Experience creating your own content and growing a YouTube channel
- Are interested in the tech industry, developers and/or remote work
Why work at Arc?
- Bring your authentic self to work: Your open communication is valued. We believe that transparency and honesty allow us to grow and improve together.
- Continuous learning: Your learning will be supported and encouraged. You’ll have opportunities to try new things and challenge yourself on a daily basis.
- Diverse team members: You’ll be part of a multicultural, globally distributed team. People of all backgrounds are warmly welcomed.
- Flat organizational structure: Your ideas are always welcome. You’ll be able to take ownership of your work and make a real impact on the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team