SailPoint is seeking an experienced Marketo Administrator to be the owner and champion of our marketing automation system. This is a multi-faceted role encompassing a wide variety of responsibilities including: system design, data integration, process definition, troubleshooting, campaign automation, data integrity and platform enablement. This role will work very closely with our campaigns, customer, and partner marketing teams as well as our IT team to ensure seamless GTM execution and maintenance of our data/reporting foundation. The ideal candidate will be able to balance the roles of architect, trainer, troubleshooter, data guardian, enabler, process analyst and automation strategist. As the owner of the heart of the marketing tech stack, this role will be instrumental in driving the success of our core operations and GTM execution.
- Manage administration and expanded use of marketing automation platform by building, maintaining, and optimizing a best-in-class system.
- Evangelize Marketo best practices, including documentation, guidance, training, and enablement across varied functional teams.
- Continually create and manage platform performance, including users, roles, workspaces, programs, smart campaigns, smart lists, sync/system errors, forms, landing pages, tracking, automations, segmentation, lead routing, MQL structure, channel management, retention, and privacy policies.
- Continually create and manage integrations, including customer relationship management system, event management platform, webinar platform, ad tech, and other tools in the technology stack.
- Collaborate with marketing campaign, customer, and product marketing teams on Marketo strategy, campaign execution, A/B testing and processes.
- Work collaboratively with lead manager to implement and manage a mature lead scoring, lead routing and lead management process.
- Ensure a successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing programs within platform.
- Proactively review and identify areas to increase efficiencies with automation.
- Work collaboratively across marketing functions to create seamless data and campaign flow in addition to mature processes for reporting.
- 5+ years of working in B2B marketing, specifically in the areas of marketing automation, operations/data and/or equivalent agency/consultant experience.
- 2 – 3 years working as a Marketo Administrator, current or recent certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with a marketing automation data and system migration.
- Working experience in SalesForce (specifically campaign, lead and contact objects).
- Experience collaborating with Salesforce admins, IT teams, sales ops, and other non-marketing stakeholders.
- Experience in and deep understanding of data workflows, architecture, field syncs, campaign hierarchy, reporting and lead management.
- A working knowledge of data retention practices and privacy/protection laws, including GDPR and CCPA a plus
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively across priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly self-motivated and driven by achieving individual and team goals.
- Experience with 6sense, Drift, PathFactory, Outreach, RingLead preferred.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.