Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for energetic, responsive, passionate Marketplace Guide on the Customer Journey team who can put their skills into action by closely working with all of Tackle’s ISVs to Triage and identify the best Tackle resources to help ISVs achieve their Cloud Marketplace goals.
In This Role You Will:
- Provide timely acknowledgement, assessment and resolution of inbound consultative and break-fix platform support issues
- Manage assigned cases with a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail through email, chat, video and phone.
- Liaise with Cloud Marketplace partners to manage related or dependent support tickets on behalf of the ISV
- Seek to understand and organize customer feedback and act as the voice of our ISV customers to Product Management and Customer Journey leadership; representing their goals and needs to attain them
- Document and share standard operating procedures, product tips and other information critical to enabling internal and external Tackle stakeholders through internal and external facing tools
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with Alliance, Sales and Operations leaders at all levels
- Enable ISVs to take required actions, answer key questions and self-serve information or actions in the Tackle or Cloud Marketplace platform
- Evangelize the Tackle Vision and help transform the way software Sellers sell and the way that Buyers buy
- Be an expert in how transactions are offered, booked and fulfilled on Cloud Marketplaces and keep up to date with their interactions and changes
You Should Have:
- Business Intelligence related experience; sourcing data, interpreting and presenting data-driven reports and dashboards, and driving consensus decisions
- Experience in Customer Success, Sales or Revenue Operations, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention of a technology or facilitating and supporting the sales process
- History of overachievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- Technologically adept and business intelligence acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders ranging from team members to executive management
- Ability to learn and adapt to low level technical requirements such as running Python scripts in a local environment or interpreting AWS Cloudwatch logs.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP and a basic understanding of key services and value propositions.
- Preferred: Experience working with one or more of the major Cloud Marketplaces
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment synchronously and asynchronously to achieve your goals.
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day.
- Enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.